10 October, 2010

[CARTOON] What's The Deal With Airplane Peanuts?

[CARTOON] What's The Deal With Airplane Peanuts?.  images, pictures, airlines, cartoon, food, pictogram, Peanuts, safety


Cartoon image of Johnny Ancich. Creator of Past Expiry Cartoon.

A preacher visits an elderly woman from his congregation. As he sits on the couch, he notices a large bowl of peanuts on the coffee table. "Mind if I have a few?", he asks.
"No, not at all", the woman replied. They chat for an hour and as the preacher stands to leave, he realizes that instead of eating just a few peanuts, he emptied most of the bowl. "I'm so sorry for eating all your peanuts! I really just meant to eat a few", the preacher apologized.
"Oh that's alright", the woman replied. "Ever since I lost my teeth, all I can do is suck the chocolate off them".


Copy the code above to add this cartoon to your personal blog or website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment